A visit to the Monaco
of yesterday and today and today
We invite you to climb the old path leading to the Rock of Monaco as François I did at the end of the thirteenth century..Discover the stories of the past and present glory of this fabled place. The names of streets, monuments, private residences and present-day inhabitants will take on new meaning during your visit.
- Half day walking tour (4 hours with Museum visit).
- Discover a rosary of places of worship.
- Discover surprising pictures of the past !
- Let us tell you secrets and stories of this place...
- Mr. Minister I am very conscious of the natural beauties of Monte Carlo and of the grandeur of the mountains that overlook it, and of the blue of the sea and of the brightness of its colors in the sunlight. It would be an ideal place to listen to music. It could be a great centre of culture. We in England have a certain affection for the old associations of Monte Carlo.Winston Churchill